My son Maximus loves to watch videos on YouTube reviewing toys, games, and kid stuff. He always pretends to be doing his own video so my Dad and decided to help him out with creating one of his very own. In this video, Maximus builds and shows off his new LEGO Minecraft set The Iron Golem.
Spring a surprise attack with The Iron Golem!
The sun is heading for the horizon and hostile mobs will soon be roaming the Minecraft™ landscape. You’ll need to protect yourself and your baby pig! Mine the iron ore with your diamond pickaxe, smelt iron ingots in the furnace and craft iron blocks using the crafting table. Then use the pumpkin head to create the iron golem, and spring a surprise attack on the zombie!
- Includes 2 Minifigures: Alex and a zombie, plus an iron golem and a baby pig.
- Launch a surprise attack on the zombie with the secret iron golem pop-up function!
- Mine iron ore with your diamond pickaxe, smelt it in the furnace and use the crafting table to create iron blocks.
- Stack the blocks and add the pumpkin head to create the iron golem.
- Accessory elements include a buildable torch and pumpkin.
- Tool elements include Alex’s pickaxe.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- Includes more than 200 LEGO® bricks.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep.